Joined on: January 14th, 2015
I'm a 40 hour a week professional who is also an Obstacle Racing Athlete driven to compete with the best in the sport.
Recent Posts by Matt Willis
- FitBar Training Grips: Review & Giveaway
- Why I Will Finally Focus on Recovery - Stretch Base/Restore Cryotherapy
- Bonefrog Challenge, Austin TX - Race Review
- Race Recap: Green Beret Challenge – Mountain Home, TX
- Gear Review - Wear Bands
- Gear Review - Fit Shit Compression Socks
- Race Recap - Spartan Houston - The Deluge!
- Texas Can't Catch a Break. Extreme Flooding Plagues Texas OCRs
- Race Recap - Warrior Dash – Texas, 2016
- Ninja Competition Highlights - Power Park Fitness